Uganda & Rwanda in Depth
Chimpanzee and gorilla tracking are the highlights of this exceptional opportunity to experience the unspoiled reserves of this pristine corner of the African continent. The vast plantations, magnificent mountain vistas and high plateaus beckon with adventure and amazing wildlife viewing.
Inclusions & Highlights:
- Accommodation in first class and deluxe hotels and lodges
- 10 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 9 dinners
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Transportation and game viewing in specially outfitted safari vehicles
- Park entrance fees
- Local guide
- Boat trip on the Nile and Kazinga Channel
- 1 chimp tracking permit in Kibale National Park
- 1 gorilla tracking permit in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 1 gorilla tracking permit in Volcanoes National Park
- Independent tour
As a guest of SITA, you will receive a lovely Rwandan wood carving and specialty coffee beans.